John Deere 4020 ROPS and Canopy
Fits John Deere Model 4020
ROPS and Canopies for John Deere Model 4020
What you can expect from us when purchasing a John Deere 4020 ROPS or Canopy from Iron Bull:
- Seat Belt Assembly (when purchasing a ROPS)
- All Mounting Brackets and Hardware
- All metal construction
- Industrial urethane paint
Have the peace of mind knowing you have a Certified ROPS and canopy for your John Deere 4020!
Did you know…
- Over 180,000 John Deere 4020 tractors were manufactured between 1963 and 1972
- Approximately 8,000 of the JD 4020 tractors were gasoline engines
- The John Deere 4020 is the most popular from the New Generation series
- John Deere attempted to replace the 4020 with the 4000, but farmers continued buying the 4020, and the 4000 was discontinued.
The John Deere 4020 replaced the 4010 in John Deere’s New Generation series. The goal of the 4020 model was to increase the horsepower, have heavier rear axles, and include a differential lock.
The John Deere 4020 model came with a 6-cylinder engine that produced 91 horsepower, a Syncro Range transmission with 8 forward speeds and 2 reverse speeds, and an optional power shift transmission.
While many of today’s 4020 tractors do not have enclosed cabs, John Deere did offer enclosed cabs as an add-on feature. The enclosed cab included heat and air conditioning.
The John Deere 4020 was the most popular tractor of its day in the 1960s. John Deere began introducing its new line of Generation-II tractors in 1972, and the John Deere 4020 was eventually replaced with the newer 4230, which had 100 horsepower.
If you have a 4020 model without an enclosed cab, then take a look at purchasing a Certified ROPs or shade canopy for your John Deere 4020 today!